PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With 4 h mesjatsnogo age - a diathesis, then the diagnosis - a neurodermite. Handed over an...

Evgenie (17 years)
22.07.2004, 05:53
With 4 h mesjatsnogo age - a diathesis, then the diagnosis - a neurodermite. Handed over analyses on EVERYTHING, the way of treatment and was not. Last two years have appeared acnes, purulent spots on the face. Now on the face there is no alive place, after spots remain shcherbinki. Addressed and to the dermatologist (cleaning and the talker), and to the dermatologist (hormonal ointments). To me advise to address to genikologu-to the endocrinologist, speak, the disadvantage of any hormones can at me. Advise, please, where to me in Moscow to find the doctor and which. Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
22.07.2004, 16:20
Marrying. About Moscow I do not know, as I live in Peter. However I can tell or say, that is valid, often acnes and a furunculosis at women treat by means of the certain hormonal contraceptives, gynecologists do or make it endokrinologi-. So all of you have correctly told or said. Wash the face even more often and use clearing losonami (OXY, etc.). Success.:)