PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, respond! What to do or make? The child not sadovsky 2 years 9 kneading...

Anna
20.07.2004, 00:28
Dear doctors, respond! What to do or make? The child not sadovsky 2 years of 9 months, is ill or sick incessantly, once a month, and even more often - without temperature, sopli or tussis or both that and another, does not suffer, plays, vigorous, cheerful, but all this is not pleasant to me, the regional doctor speaks - adenoides check up, but at us in p-ke is not present lora, and I know, how the child with adenoides 2 items looks or appears, senior suffered, have cured a homeopathy (IOV-the kid and a colloid silver) within a year. So he slept with the open mouth at night, and this (younger) sleeps normally, breathes a nose. Has been infected fetally (I do not know, than, most likely, stafillokokkom, he at me is, can, herpes, but hardly, with Cefazolinum have treated in a maternity home, 5 days, all has passed or has taken place) - (reaction was dermal - vezikulez) - can, have not cured an infection, she gives cold? Or immunity weak? How to raise or increase? What to do or make? Respond pliz, I do not know what to do or make!
The doctor in regional p-ke has told or said, that the dysbacteriosis at my child is not present, as he develops well, strong physically and the weight types or collects normally. He is ill or sick not constantly, and with breaks - that is week is ill or sick, 2 3 weeks a break. Tussis if appears, within all day, well and since morning, certainly stronger - for a night all stands in bronchuses. Happen sopli is more often. I know, that in Gabrichevskogo and in Gamalei take analyses on an infection in a nasopharynx. Can, it is necessary to hand over such analysis? But vse-taki it seems to me, that at it or him immunity is weakened or easied - can be iz-for the antibiotics pierced in a maternity home (after that have spent on drink or saw through lineks then the boy has started to type or collect weight - for first two weeks he only lost weight, in three weeks had weight at a birth, and by a month has added only 300 grams. In a year was ill or sick with an angina together with the brother, too drank antibiotics, after too drank or saw lineks. Now with a chair and with weight that's all right). The rhinitis and tussis at it or him are treated normally, simply me disturbs that very soon they start over again. We drink vitamins French - Lajfpak JUnior +, they, the truth, from 4 years, but we drink half of dose. If can, advise, what vitamins are better for drinking trehletke.
What to undertake? Where to address?

Brejkin D.V.
21.07.2004, 04:56
Dear Anna. Difficultly something to you to advise on the Internet. Internal consultation of the expert is necessary. Address in any nearest children's diagnostic center.

Anna
21.07.2004, 19:43
And in what it is better? We live on m. Kantemirovskaja in Moscow!

Brejkin D.V.
22.07.2004, 11:17
Unfortunately with Moscow it is not familiar as I live in Peter. Take an interest at the local pediatrist. Usually at medical HIGH SCHOOLS there are diagnostic centers, including for children.