PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my son (8 years) doctors have told or said the lowered immunity. Often is ill or sick about...

Hope
20.07.2004, 21:42
At my son (8 years) doctors have told or said the lowered immunity. Often is ill or sick with catarrhal diseases. Till 6 years almost every month from September till March (. . In a cold season). From 6 years began to hurt or be ill;be sick during this period 2 3 times. Probably from that. That we are treated at -. But he (, a xerophthalmus). It becomes aggravated after inoculations, and reaction to a dust. Whether it is possible to raise or increase immunity and than? About 3 Years ago in (he consists on the account from 3 years) against a urticaria (was as result . Allergies) have written out the alimentary additive - "". The urticaria has passed or has taken place completely. What can you tell or say about this preparation?

Horoshilova N.V.
21.07.2004, 14:36
Anything especial I can not tell or say, probably, that reception has coincided with adequate treatment -an intestinal tract. As to " a raising of immunity " I think treatment at a homeopathist of an ENT already helps or assists to do or make it, it is more anything to add it is not necessary. If you consider or count. That at the child - an allergy - consult it or him internally at the allergist and spend allergological inspection for revealing 0 allergens. Probably, that elimination of these allergens will lead also to improvement of a status and " a raising of immunity ".