PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I already set this question: http: // 03. ru/immunology...

Garson
19.07.2004, 10:40
Hello the doctor. I already set this question: http: // 03. ru/immunology/? action = display& message = 449261& offset = 20
But you have not responded to it or him. Respond please:

Garson on June, 10th 2002 11 : 46 : 53
Hello. At my girl on metals. Approximately one year ago at it or her on a stomach or belly (in district of a belly-button) have appeared dark maculae, and have then gone or send then . Recently descended or went to the dermatologist and she has told or said what is it an allergy on metals (on trousers in this place metal rivets). As also she cannot wear hours, there is an itch on arms or hand. Tell or say please: 1. An allergy on metals are on all metals, or on what that group. 2. It is what that in the image it is treated and if yes, as? 3. It is necessary to hand over what analyses to find out on what an allergy. At it or her still similar allergy on citrus. Allergic . But she not what analyses there is nothing did not hand over. has come to such conclusion under its or her story. But it is possible or probable that except for citrus also coffee. In general of anything on concrete. It would be desirable to find out on what an allergy and as with these or it;this to struggle. To what doctor it is better to descend or go, what analyses it is better to hand over and better to pass or take place inspection in -oh or in paid? If in paid that you could advise in Peter? Thankful in advance, it is simple she at me does not wish to go to the doctor. I to the dermatologist hardly it or her reduced that... Your answer very much will help or assist us. Thanks.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 09:55
Hello, Garson. A contact dermatitis which at your girl, is treated, basically, only by means of elimination of contact of the substance which have caused or called reaction with a skin. In occasion of % E

Dmitry
20.07.2004, 16:41
Hello, Garson. A contact dermatitis which at your girl, is treated, basically, only by means of elimination of contact of the substance which have caused or called reaction with a skin. In occasion of metals - reaction can be both on one kind of metal, and on many. It is most easier found out by practical consideration. Then this is excluded from contact with a skin. If your girl has an allergy, to be treated it is necessary at the allergist. It is quite possible to address to the regional allergist (he usually one on district). the paid allergist has no. Analyses which will possibly appoint or nominate, in most cases and so paid. Can descend or go and hand over a blood on specific immunoglobulins (IgE) to those allergens, which will choose, for example on Prague street . 12 (a homeopathic out-patient department), or on street of the Roentgen 12 (scientific research institute of Pulmonology). And in general, to find out on what substance (a dust, pollen, products, etc.) There is an allergy it is possible during conversation. Those products on which cause allergic reaction, it is better to not use.