PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daughters (3 years) have made mantu. Within one hour after an inoculation a place uk...

Georgians V.N
15.07.2004, 09:18
Daughters (3 years) have made mantu. Within one hour after an inoculation the place of a nyxis has reddened and has increased up to 12. Next day reddening slept. On reception at the doctor the decision to repeat an inoculation (suspicion on an allergy), but before having passed or having taken place a week course of reception of antiallergic medicines was accepted. Thus to us to parents and the close relative was ukazanno to make fljurogrammy. Fljurogrammy have made, all have appeared are healthy. Have started to accept klaretin, but have stopped reception owing to edemas on the face of the child.
Two days gave Suprastinum, there was not clear eruption, preparations to give have stopped. Have made repeated mantu, the history has repeated. Again reddening within the first hour, augmentation up to 15. Three days later with all fljurogrammami have seen a doctor, the diagnosis infitsirovanna a tuberculosis, have sent to do or make a roentgen to the child, and by its or his results to take the further measures (reception of medicines or complex treatment in tubas sanatoria). Dear, the doctor. Before to go on a roentgen and to irradiate the small child, and also to stuff with its or his serious enough medicines with mass of negative consequences, I wish to ask to you following questions:
- Whether the allergy on mantu is possible or probable at our girl?
- If it is possible or probable, how to us it to prove?
- If at us the allergy on mantu, whether is other more exact analyses on revealing a tuberculosis how they are called and where them do or make?
Thanks.

Bolshakova M.A.
19.07.2004, 08:40
In disputable cases do or make reaction of the Tuberculine test. All these assays are estimated or appreciated in 72 hours. The size in 15 minutes about what does not speak. In unitary rentegene no trouble is not present.

natasha
20.07.2004, 05:02
Hello. To me of 30 years. A floor of year back to me of a post
Twisted the diagnosis a hyperplasia endometrija. The doctor has told or said
That with such diagnosis do not become pregnant. But I zabereme
nela. As it can affect or influence a fetation
Disease?

Malanova T.B.
20.07.2004, 14:23
In any way. Most likely, a hyperplasia was not.