PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say, , whether it is possible to consult in occasion of sm...

child
19.07.2004, 09:44
Good afternoon! Tell or say, , whether it is possible to consult in occasion of the mixed general disease in absentia (all analyses on arms or hand) as I live in Latvia and the opportunity to arrive is not present. It would be desirable to know, Prednisolonum is a unique way of treatment?!? To me 26 years and I would like to have the child. Very much it would be desirable to be assured or confident that you accept the advanced and effective medicines when it is a question of such serious disease. Thank you very much.

Horoshilova N.V.
20.07.2004, 00:12
Unfortunately, at general diseases. To which concerns and obviously your status, Prednisolonum is one of the most effective agents. Other preparations. Which appoint or nominate and the given disease are which on the by-effect do not concede to Prednisolonum. In absentia to advise in such cases very inconveniently. Therefore nevertheless to find an opportunity and to arrive to Moscow in Institute of rheumatology.