PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me it is already enough long (approximately month two) hurts go...

Andrey
15.07.2004, 13:05
The dear doctor!
At me it is already enough long (approximately month two) the throat hurts and during 3 h weeks the small temperature (37.1 37.3) in the afternoon rises. In the morning and evening of temperature is not present. Addressed to LORu, drank antibiotics (oksatsilin, sumamed), ploskal a throat all than it is possible - visible changes have not occured or happened. Except for that I feel constant delicacy, working capacity has strongly decreased.
The temperature rises as that strange, it is necessary to come from a frost to a warm premise or room - start to burn the face and ears, before such I did not notice, is usual before rise of temperature me znobilo.
Whether such status can be connected with depression of immunity? Esteemed here a little in a network about a syndrome of chronic weariness - in general similar, especially for last year preposylok (the stresses, the intense schedule of job) was more than enough.
I shall be very grateful, if you as that will comment on my status. To what expert it is better to address first of all?
Zarannee it is grateful, Andrey

Horoshilova N.V.
16.07.2004, 11:04
It is necessary for you to spend inspection. Before vsego-to hand over a smear from a back wall of pharynx on flora and mushrooms in view of sensitivity to antibiotics. Such signs as at you byvajuttpri a candidiasis of mucosas. As you accepted antibiotics. The syndrome of chronic weariness is as though a greater or big signboard for which there can be absolutely various statuses, therefore begin with crop. On results can inform me to the address of nati@radio. ru Natalia Viktorovna

Andrey
16.07.2004, 22:47
Dear Natalia Viktorovna!
You could not prompt me where in Moscow I can hand over necessary analyses?

Horoshilova N.V.
17.07.2004, 15:54
In Moscow it is possible _ in the diagnostic center "Amiko" - Novobasmannaja ul, d. 22 (there it is possible not only a smear on flora and mushrooms, but also simultaneously - on sensitivity to antibiotics, including antimicotic), in INSTITUTE of an immunology (KAshirskoesh, d. 24, cortexes. 2) - only a smear on flora and mushrooms.