PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask me to help or assist, from time to time I suddenly have a dry tussis and cheshe...

Anna
14.07.2004, 22:29
I ask me to help or assist, from time to time I suddenly have a dry tussis and the throat is scratched, at the nights I wake up from dryness in a throat the throat, later, swells and there is a pharyngalgia as at an angina. Tussis becomes with rhonchus. I accept Ketotifenum or Diazolinum - helps or assists. What is it can be?

Vladimir
15.07.2004, 04:13
Begin with that change a pillow. She at you perevaja? Artificial materials (a synthetic winterizer and t Are necessary. The item) Buckwheat luzga too will not approach or suit you. Well and to the allergist to descend or go it is necessary. To look or see on what at you such reaction.
Moreover - all dust, carpets, - from the house. Books - only in the closed cases.

Vladimir
16.07.2004, 10:51
Moreover. Try or taste is artificial to humidify or wet a bedroom. Now in the winter heating overdries house air - all dust in air, all mucous dries up. Hang up wet linen, near batteries - a vessel with an opportunity of easy or light;mild evaporation of water. Voobshchem process creative! Good luck!