PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, I write to you in rastroennyh feelings. On Monday has arrived or flied sestr...

Elena
14.07.2004, 17:07
Good afternoon, I write to you in rastroennyh feelings. On Monday the sister from Tajlanda has arrived or flied. All was good. Yesterday all the day there was she at home. The only thing, complained of an easy or a light;a mild nausea. Have written off or have copied it on aklimatizatsiju, that for all the day she has eaten a piece of chocolate, a tangerine, baking, t. e. Anything sushchestvenogo. In the evening of village to have supper (a piece tushennogo the rabbit and tushennye with an onion and mayonnaise of a mussel). In 10 minutes after a supper ears were combed, there were small rhonchuses, and began to swell up an eye. All occured or happened is direct on eyes.
Have brought to hospital, there have put a dropper. What medicine ispozovali have not told or said.
Advise what to do or make in a similar situation and where it is necessary to address for finding-out of the reason of such edition.
Really meat of the rabbit could cause or call such strong reaction.
I hope to the aid.
In advance thanks.

Bolshakova M.A.
16.07.2004, 09:02
All put she ate potential allergens - chocolate, citrus, mussels. All this could lead on a background of weakening of an organism flight to development of such reaction. It is necessary to sit week on strict gipoallergennoj to a diet. If such episodes will repeat, that is the sense to be surveyed on worms and ljamblii. Houses just in case should be had Telfast or Zirtek