PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my boy (9 years) with 4 h years costs or stands liagnoz bro...

Natasha.
13.07.2004, 16:29
Hello, the doctor! My boy (9 years) with 4 h years has liagnoz a bronchial asthma. In the past to year (nojabr-December) has had been ill kokljushem (???) And since then the status has worsened. Tussis and a dyspnea or short wind practically constant (on pikfluometru the red zone and a little yellow sometimes happens), have translated the child to a steroid inhaler + 2 long action. Now any display allergi (at us on a grass to a hedgehog, ovsjannitsu timofeevku very strong reaction) begins with repeated chihanija therefore pawns a nose, then begins dry tussis, and further on nrarastajushchej - a dyspnea or short wind, rhonchuses, svisty and so forth BUT!!! We some times handed over IgE and he at us always in norm or rate! Whether it means, what at us not an asthma, and something another??? From dermal tests - only a grass (written above). On R-gram - bronhoobstruktivnyj a syndrome, an inflation of a pulmonary tissue with ogoleniem structural roots (this all on remission comes to light or is taped). And why then at us the status does not improve, when this grass does not grow (very much, winter. naprmier)??? Can, it something another and should search for the expert not the allergist, and someone another??? Zarane I thank for the answer.

Bolshakova M.A.
14.07.2004, 20:47
The diagnosis of an asthma is put on the basis of displays All other methods auxiliary. There is a set of mechanisms of development of reactions and all is far not IgE are mediated. Try to discuss with your doctor an opportunity of use okmbinirovannyh preparations (Seretid, Simbikort) and do not forget to use spejser