PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my girl a problem with a nose. Probably in all the allergy is guilty. She a post...

Light
14.06.2004, 16:28
From for that that often I am ill or sick I plan to inoculate " pnevmo-23 ", now I am flied or treated by preparation "bioporoks" prompt mozhnoli simultaneously to apply bioporoks and to do or make a vaccine, cherezkakoe time after bacterination it is possible to plan pregnancy. In advance thanks for the answer

Malanova T.B.
18.06.2004, 03:38
It is impossible to do or make any inoculations on a background of disease. Pregnancy is desirable for planning not earlier. Than in 3 months after inoculations.

Sasha
12.07.2004, 19:51
At my girl a problem with a nose. Probably in all the allergy is guilty. She it is constant shmygaet a nose. Digs in or instills drops, but they give only small facilitating result. After reception of a medicine "Zirtek", all problems are forgotten for day, but then gradually "emerge". What is it such and as with these or it;this to struggle. In fact iz-for reception of medicines there is no opportunity to spend the analysis and to reveal a stimulus.

Bolshakova M.A.
14.07.2004, 07:36
It is more similar to a medicamental rhinitis iz-for drops. It is possible to visit or attend LOR-the doctor who by the form a mucosa of a nose can define or determine an allergic rhinitis