PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Now at me 16 weeks of pregnancy. From the beginning of spring ...

child
10.07.2004, 10:43
The dear doctor!
Now at me 16 weeks of pregnancy. From the beginning of spring me the allergy, in particular a rhinitis, overcomes, an itch of eyes and in a nasopharynx. Tried to drink homeopathic preparation , but any effect has not felt. Some times, to remove or take off attacks and currents from a nose a saw on a floor of measured spoon . I know, that he is counter-indicative at pregnancy, but the therapist spoke, that on a floor of a tablet in day it is possible. Tell or say, I could put or render what harm to a fetus and whether I can use in general any agents from an allergy, would like in small doses.
Thanks

Popova Oksana Veniaminovna
11.07.2004, 20:19
You can use absolutely safe preparations for local treatment: , , - or to prepare for a solution directly ahead of the use from a preparation Intalum in capsules (contents of a capsule to dissolve 1 2 . L. The cooled boiled water to dissolve and dig in or dissolve and instill in eyes on 2 3 drops, in each nasal course on 3 4 drops. Before introduction of a preparation to restore nasal respiration small vasoconstrictive drops. Do not worry in occasion of application , but its or his further application while stop. It is desirable to consult at the allergist in occasion of further tactics of treatment on ph. 305 78 69 (. 132).