PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my son 3 years. Since one and a half years we on 5 6 yearly more...

Rodina T.A.
22.06.2004, 14:44
Hello, to my son 3 years.
Since one and a half years we on 5 6 yearly are ill or sick with a laryngotracheitis, kolim antibiotics and hormones and almost year the child does not grow in a hospital and does not type or collect weight. Now poocheredi that tussis, a rhinitis, an otitis constantly is ill or sick. What it is possible to make in our case? Imuno-stimulators of effect do not give.
Thanks.

Bolshakova M.A.
25.06.2004, 04:03
I shall not believe, that from normal course Ribomunila (6 months) there is no effect. At children who are ill or sick t. n false kruppom there is a predisposition to allergic diseases. Therefore it is necessary to keep strict gipoallergennyj a life. Besides it is necessary to buy or purchase nebulajzer, suitable for treatment of stenoses and at the first suspicions on the beginning of disease it is active ingaljarovatsja r-rum of children's Naphthyzinum. Probably, vyam hospitalization in that case is not required. Besides it is quite good, that LORy has made to you a laryngoscope for exception of possible or probable developmental anomalies of a larynx

Rodina T.A.
26.06.2004, 08:54
Excuse, you consider or count, what after repeated reception eufilina children's Naphthyzinum can prevent to an edema, I have correctly understood?

Bolshakova M.A.
28.06.2004, 06:35
The Euphyllinum is not used for treatment of stenoses. He earlier isolzovalsja at an asthma. If to you it or him appoint or nominate, that is disharmony of the diagnosis and treatment. Or treatment, or the diagnosis is not absolutely correct

THAT native land
01.07.2004, 21:47
I am sorry, at the diagnosis a laryngotracheitis to us tablets Suprastinum pricked ampioks Prednisolonum, i/or eufilin, a syrup kofol, and. CHto-I in general understand nothing something. Manager. Unit has advised us to not lay down in hospital next time Prednisolonum 1 tab.
eufilin 1/3 tab.
kofol
Antihistamine
It is correct? In fact I am going to it or him to treat domiciliary
Please, from anybody I can not achieve the unequivocal answer. THANKS.

Bolshakova M.A.
02.07.2004, 09:16
The treatment described by you is not treatment of a stenosis. More it is similar to treatment of an obstructive bronchitis (asthma). Where do you live?

Rodina T.A.
03.07.2004, 19:52
I am not familiar yet with an obstructive bronchitis, and we live in Ukraine in a Donetsk. I just was engaged in search nebulayozera which you have advised, but in the information or inquiry and in drugstores do not know, hundred it. Tell please about Naphthyzinum is put.

THAT native land
07.07.2004, 09:49
Uv. Maria Alekseevna! At barking tussis, hoarseness in a throat on inspiration, in general noisy respiration which develop only in second half of day during a dream or only at night, and in the afternoon simply tearing up tussis without sputums and the edema begins next day or in day after the beginning of illness or disease, t. e. As soon as a few or a little;little bit throat has reddened. Hoarseness of a voice was only for the first time illnesses or diseases. Toest it is possible to draw a conclusion, what the asthma has developed iz-for something? I in horror iz-for it or this. To us in an extract and at entering till now write a laryngotracheitis. And than to us eventually it can be treated to any expert to descend or go, which will understand that for illness or disease at us.
THANKS.

Bolshakova M.A.
11.07.2004, 09:35
If at you is lajushy the tussis, the hoarse voice, obyshka on an inspiration (if can estimate or appreciate), it is not audible svistov in a breast, it, buzuslovno, a laryngotracheitis. But it or him treat first of all ingjaljatsijami with Naphthyzinum, berodualom (?). An Euphyllinum not otnostisja to preparations for treatment of stenoses. You should buy or purchase a normal inhaler, probably, idle time ultrasonic and nedat inhalations from 0, 05 % r-rum of Naphthyzinum with which plant in fiz. A solution. It is necessary proakticheski to lodge in a bathroom (warm wet air) - play sea fight, fish... It is necessary to make a laryngoscope for exception of developmental anomalies of a larynx.