PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 8 I week of pregnancy, in August begins an allergy on ambroziju...

Marrying
14.06.2004, 14:13
Term of my pregnancy - 32 weeks. Has already made 3 scheduled US. The last 2 times did or made free of charge, as a result has not received any information. On the first US by which I did or made in a private or an individual out-patient department, to me have shown a fetus on the screen and have made listing from which all is clear even to the usual person (a difference on the face). Very much I wish to descend or go on one US in the same out-patient department, but I am afraid, what is it can damage or injure;hurt to the child. What would you advise me?

Malanova T.B.
18.06.2004, 09:48
US not okazfyvaet any harmful influence on a fetus. It is possible to do or make it or him though daily.

Light
07.07.2004, 10:58
At me 8 I week of pregnancy, in August begins an allergy on ambroziju and I it or her perenonu am serious, did or made one nyxis Diprospana earlier. How to me to be in we wash present position? Thanks for the answer.

Bolshakova M.A.
08.07.2004, 20:41
It was necessary to plan pregnancy and before to spend pair courses SIT. Diprospan to prick it is impossible. Crossing or moving to other district and discussion with your doctor expediency of application mestno Kromonov is possible or probable