PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me here what problem. On December, 14th to me have inoculated from...

Lena 18 years
05.07.2004, 02:04
Hello. At me here what problem. On December, 14th to me have inoculated from reproach also rubellas. And on December, 23rd at me vspuhli lymphonoduses, behind, on a neck. In 2 days on the face there was a fine eruption. At all an eruption, and maculae red it is simple. Today same maculae have appeared on a breast and brachiums. They are not visible almost, but nevertheless have very much guarded, because such at me for the first time. I thought it an allergy, but pochitav medspravochnik I have understood, what is it is more similar on kor and a rubella! Really I was ill? The truth t is not present also maculae do not merge. On a nose holidays, to the doctor to go I do not want. Advise what to do or make????
In advance thanks.

Shapovalova L.M.
06.07.2004, 17:05
Hello, Lena. To the Doctor vse-taki it is better to go, even to specify diagnosis and to warn possible or probable complications which can be. Simultaneously accept greater or big doses of antioxidants - for example Vitamin C and immunomoduljatorov - for example complexes laktobaktery.