PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I about one month had a tussis, being engaged samoleche back...

Sergey
02.07.2004, 17:51
Good afternoon!
I about one month had a tussis back, being engaged in a selftreatment (the syrup of a root solodki, ingeljatsii and tp), was possible to achieve its or his disappearance or eradication practically. But suddenly a situation uhudhilos - has swelled up and the throat was ill, there was a strong rhinitis, the general or common has worsened samochustvie, tussis was aggravated. Has gone to the doctor, to me have diagnosed - a bronchitis, have appointed or nominated Augmentin, Norfloksatsin, Codterpinum. All this accepted in current of 4 5 days, also did or made can massage and an ozocerite within the same 4 5 days. After all it or this has again seemed to the doctor - having listened to me, she has told or said, that bronchuses pure or clean, I recover (it some time as an infection - virus) will proceed and to accept it is necessary nothing. Here so I recover a week - prisutsvuet wet tussis of easy or light;mild intensity (on oshchushchenijajam it is localized gde-that in a throat), which considerably amplifies to vecheru-nights (the erythema and a pharyngalgia prevents to sleep), also. I accept the thoracal collecting - Bronhofit. To admit, to me already with order has bothered to hurt or be ill;be sick. If it is a virus, it can is possible kak-to strengthen that immunity, what he would struggle with an infection more effectively?
Advise what to do or make, please.
Thankful in advance.

Brejkin D.V.
05.07.2004, 22:15
No, with immunity of anything to do or make it is not necessary. Accept expectorating preparations, spray a throat (Geksoral, Inhalyptum, Cametonum, etc.). If strong tussis is saved and the pharyngalgia probably should descend or go again to the doctor. Anyway in Sankt-Petersburg now approximately pneumonias thus proceed.