PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 30 years, within last 3 years quantity or amount a leucocyte...

Valery
04.07.2004, 17:49
The dear doctor! To me of 30 years, within last 3 years quantity or amount of leucocytes of a blood kolebletsja within the limits of 1.8 3.5 at absolutely good state of health and absence of an organic pathology at inspection. Within a year accepted treatment by preparations Lejkinferon and the Human leukocytic interferon, but it is ineffectual. Last clinical analysis of a blood: WBC 1.8, GRAN 0.2, RBC 4.18, HGB 12.3, MCV 88.3, MCH 29.4, MCHC 33.3, RDW 12.6, PLT 191, SEG 41 %, BAND 1 %, LYMP 54 %, MONO 3 %, EOSIN 1 %, an ESR 22 mm/hour. Prompt please, that can cause such changes.

Horoshilova N.V.
04.07.2004, 22:51
Attracts attention a lymphocytosis and a little bit raised or increased by an ESR.
Probably persitsentsii such infections as a herpes, a cytomegalovirus, a mycoplasma, ureoplazma and t. As I understand item, on a HIV you are surveyed. If you feel well dynamic observation is required to you only and consultation at a hematologist (to exclude disease of a blood) is desirable. Preparations of an interferon without the diagnosis to you should not be entered more.