PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had a problem - practically on all body spots have got out. Iz-for...

vano
28.06.2004, 17:37
I had a problem - practically on all body spots have got out. Iz-for what I can not understand. Voobshchem I the programmer, take or spend a lot of time behind a computer, I smoke much. Before New year began to accept vitamins Centrum. Right after a holiday on zadnitse (excuse for expression) have got out prishchi. Attention special did not turn, but it was scratched diko:). Smeared with ointment "Sinfalana" - has not helped or assisted. Have already got out and on a genital. On arms or hand (from lateral aspect) on kv. Centimeter of pieces on 10, fine, and under everyone, like as, pus. It is scratched diko. What to do or make?

Flora
30.06.2004, 08:17
Vano, click to me on Florrida1@narod. ru and I shall explain, that to you occurs or happens. Flora

Brejkin D.V.
01.07.2004, 04:30
vano and to do or make here that - legs or foots in arms or hand and to the dermatologist. Diseases shown "spots" of hundred, on the Internet of anything I can not tell or say.