PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dmitry Vladimirovich, prompt please, at me an asthma, but attacks roofing felt...

Tanja
24.06.2004, 15:03
Dmitry Vladimirovich, prompt please, at me an asthma, but attacks only at collision with allergen, naturally such collisions happen are very rare (t. To. I watch or keep up that even on their affinity was not is a household loose chemistry), BUT happens that there is an allergy on products (casually not having tracked or not having looked after structure of any dish) and then I have an edema mucous, feel that the throat swells up inside (so was all few times, up to an attack not cunningly), such cases have suggested to wear with themselves ingoljator. Here only I can not choose what... For the insurance simply to visit or attend the allergist there is no time... He all the same will write out that that now the best in the market, it too what to ask online, earlier I used Intalum, but likely there were more modern agents. .t. e. The medicine is necessary at a casual one attack what to remove or take off it or him... Advise pliz! Thanks!

Brejkin D.V.
27.06.2004, 18:32
Tanja, at an attack of an asthma it is better to you to use Ventolinum (Salamolom). However, that you feel in a mouth and a throat is not an asthma, and a food allergy. At its or her occurrence it is possible (and it is necessary) to accept an antihistamine preparation (Klaritin, Zirtek, Telfast, Erius).

Tanja
29.06.2004, 23:21
Thanks the doctor, I know, simply I am afraid that during alimentary the attack, in general attacks at me can begin when I inhale loose household chemical goods (I wrote). Thanks, I know such preparation.