PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 4 years. Approximately one year ago after a hysterics has begun...

marusja
17.06.2004, 18:30
Hello! To my son 4 years. Approximately one year ago after a hysterics the fit of coughing and respiration with rhonchus has begun. This summer on the sea in cafe longly ran around of little tables and again strong tussis. Read, that such happens at an asthma. Other displays are not present. Whether it is necessary to be surveyed already or there can be other reason?
At the child prolaps the mitral valve, it can is connected with it or this?

Bolshakova M.A.
21.06.2004, 15:07
prolaps the mitral valve - a variant of NORM or RATE. The big sense in visiting the doctor now is not present, but it is necessary to show at a following episode the child to the doctor (to listen)

NUCLEAR HEATING PLANT
22.06.2004, 18:29
marusja necessarily observe of the child. And all
Tell to the doctor all should be written down in honey.
Map. All is similar to asthmatic preconditions. And
All can on it or this and will end and any more povto-
rjatsja. At you the boy or the girl and in what city
Live?

marusja
25.06.2004, 18:19
Thanks for the answer! Specify please, I have not absolutely understood, if you have in view of an episode of tussis he lasts minutes 5 7 and passes or takes place, to get to the doctor at this time it is impossible or is simple in the nearest after that time? And to listen vse-taki the immunologist should allergolog-? To the cardiologist we should go on reception once a year. From a map: At the child on a background vegeto-a vascular dystonia the functional cardiopathy, prolaps the mitral valve 1 items 4 of mm without a regurgitation, an abnormal chorda in a cavity of the left stomach takes place. The open oval window of 2 mm with the minimal dump. According to the ECHO - cavities of heart are not changed, sokratitelnaja ability of a myocardium in norm or rate. Excuse, if something incorrectly I write. In advance I thank for the answer.

NUCLEAR HEATING PLANT
29.06.2004, 13:16
marusja vegeto-a vascular dystonia a vasospasm and
Asthma too a spastic stricture. Children are observed by allergists. Where
Territorially you had a rest on the sea.