PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please, that to me to do or make. On the second month we take...

Maria
28.06.2004, 15:45
Hello! Prompt please, that to me to do or make. On the second month of pregnancy at me the urticaria (after a honey pie) has begun. Vrach-the therapist has appointed or nominated coal activated and gljukanat a calcium, and has told or said that the allergy " happens on a fetus ". On 12 j weeks there was an abortion. After that except for enanthesises have begun vzduvatsja labiums and ear lobules of ears (the inflation falls down after reception of Dimedrolum, Suprastinum or dr. Medicines). The dermatologist naznichil to accept ERIUS - 1. In a week. But rashes began for 5 day after reception tab. Then the doctor has advised to drink erius 7 days on end on 1. Once a day. All is useless. Any analyses to me did not do or make. Have told or said only, what is it a food allergy.
I live in a Kolchugino the Vladimir region of the Allergist at us in city was not present, only in the field of, and a direction to me do not give, speak, itself will define or determine on what she at you.

Brejkin D.V.
29.06.2004, 09:33
" An allergy on a fetus " - nonsense! You should consult at the allergist as the urticaria and Quincke's edemas happen not only at a food allergy though you should watch or keep up attentively with what these edemas and eruptions are connected, is causeless they do not happen. Instead of Eriusa mozhee to try or taste other modern antihistamine preparations - Klaritin, Zirtek, 180.