PDA

Просмотр полной версии : y the child 2.5 immunity it is lowered was showed after an inoculation of a flu and ...

olga
28.06.2004, 21:08
y the child 2.5 immunity it is lowered was showed after an inoculation of a flu and treatments of a tooth. The child is ill or sick constantly already 1.5 cold a throat Constantly write out (we live abroad) Prompt please what simple agents it is possible to lift immunity
It is possible to treat
If it would be not possible you could write please how much and how long give tablets. I have children's candies with such structure. .Pectin 10 mg. Echinacea (as liquid extract) 50 mg. vitamin c blend (sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid)
And such (adults) Echinacea extract... .Echinacea angustifolia root 525 mg... Echinacea purpurea root. .375 mg (each capsule) IN ADVANCE I THANK FOR the ANSWER.

Kartashova N.K.
29.06.2004, 09:05
Hello, Olga! Unfortunately I cannot give the reference on your preparation. The preparation (bacteriemic or bacterial ) is widely enough widespread and abroad. The course a minimum 3 months is necessary. Also preparations are necessary for restoration of flora of an intestine for the child. It too enters into concept immunity.