PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me already it is a lot of years chronic, an allergic bronchitis. Has begun in 1989 go...

Elina
26.06.2004, 17:47
At me already it is a lot of years chronic, an allergic bronchitis. Has begun in 1989, gde-that in 1992 93 has spent on drink a course kitotefena after that it was not treated. Arises oln at me more often on background ORZ or happens, that is shown as allerigija no more than for one day. It is very good pomagal eufelin Earlier, now almost does not help or assist.
It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether it is possible to cure this all? And as this illness or disease can affect or influence my pregnancy if she will be. Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
27.06.2004, 10:50
Dear Elina. Probably at you it is a question any more of an allergic bronchitis, and about the Bronchial asthma. Consult with the allergist. Treatment of a bronchial asthma sharply differs from treatment of a bronchitis, it more effective. I recommend to address in Sankt-Petersburg MNTK "Allergotsentr", bodies (812 272 54 43
If disease will be in time skompensirovanno it will not affect or influence pregnancy. Only it is necessary to remember an opportunity of development in the future child of allergic diseases.

Elina
28.06.2004, 00:19
Many thanks for the answer. I have still forgotten to add, that he at me (bronchitis) chronic, allrgichesky and asthmatic... More shortly, probably it is necessary on new to pass or take place inspection, in fact so much years have passed or have taken place... But you could not prompt the address of the similar center in Moscow, t. To. In Peter at me is not present an opportunity to get out. Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
29.06.2004, 05:15
In Moscow unfortunately the centers I do not know.