PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I the doctor the psychologist, the parapsychologist and the bioexpert or bioauditeur of the maximum or supreme between...

Rimma.
27.06.2004, 02:10
Hello!
I the doctor the psychologist, the parapsychologist and the bioexpert or bioauditeur of the maximum or supreme international categories, but at my son very strong allergy and I cannot help or assist him. Partially I facilitate its or his pains, but cure this illness or disease I cannot. My son Svjatoslav the boy unusual, has been predicted or forecast and kreshchyon Vangoj, he/she is very sensitive child.
In current of five years of its or his leg or foot during the years or summer period become covered all over again by red maculae which itch, then soaked or madidans blisters which develop into ulcers. Now Svjatoslavu 8 years. Some years he to be on the account at the main allergist of Tbilisi and to him constantly register to drink "Zirtek", and wounds to smear zinc and tselistodermovoj with ointment. Sometimes register Peritolum and allertek. We pereprovorili its or his reaction practically on all products, I adhere to a rigid diet according to data after check on reaction.
When we smear wounds and he pyot tablets blisters quickly disappear. But passes or takes place the small period, sometimes if will be fidgety, and all again and again...
I observe of behaviour of the child as the psychologist "Zirteka" - me disturbs a field of reception on a regular basis appearing at reception of a medicine the raised or increased sleepiness, disability lessons (and so the boy the honours pupil), and in general such sensation at this time is good to remember, mental development what is it brakes... Then I work with it or him as the psychologist and in a week after reception of tablets it manages to restore its or his reactions. Now eshchyo-and ointments do not treat a tablet, and EXHAUST illness or disease inside for the small period and emission of blisters occurs or happens then in other place!..
The diagnosis to him postavili-Stiven-Johnson's Syndrome.
I very much ask you, is assured, what at you the qualified doctors to help or assist me sovetom-that to him to accept better?.. In fact I while live in Georgia here again difficultly to find other doctors, tochnee-it is impossible.
Yours faithfully to vam-
Baroness Rimma Pisareva-background Abt.
pisarewa_r@mail. ru

Svetlana
28.06.2004, 07:18
How to treat a vasculomotor rhinitis?

Vladimir
29.06.2004, 05:03
Vo-the first if at the child a seasonal (years or summer) allergy why checked on alimentary allergens. In fact most likely it is connected with flowering any plants. Vo-the second, it is necessary to pick up antihistamine preparations so that nebylo sleepinesses. Probably is klaritin or telfast or erius.
V-the third. Certainly allergic reactions can raise or increase mental excitability of the child, but it is better to mum to not be engaged in mental influences on the son. Let it will be made by other doctor. It is possible simply prinimait calming or abirritating grasses (a root of Valeriana for example).
In your case it is necessary to establish or install precisely on what at the boy reaction. If such laborotory in Georgia is not present (though I doubt) then it is necessary to go to Moscow or in S-Petersburg. In Peter phone Allergotsentra (812 272 54 43. Basically in working hours it is possible to call and if the doctor is not borrowed or occupied - to receive the small oral reference.