PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist for God's sake! To me 17 years with 9 sit on Halazolinum and Naphthyzinum. That ...

Michael
25.06.2004, 21:10
Help or Assist for God's sake! To me 17 years with 9 sit on Halazolinum and Naphthyzinum. That does not help or assist!! Laid in hospital, did or made a puncture and blockade - has not helped or assisted. Went to paid clinic has carried already 18 roubles - temporary effect on -a year further too most! Also that the most interesting wish to take in army. Though in the law on illnesses or diseases not supposing to service in it is written that the person without constant nasal respiration has no right to go to army though to me in a military registration and enlistment office have told or said as ugly creatures we take

Horoshilova N.V.
26.06.2004, 11:35
First of all go to the allergist - its or his conclusion is . Hospitalization in allergological unit of a city hospital in a direction from a military registration and enlistment office or from the regional allergist is desirable.
As I have understood, till now only to _, but for finding-out of the reason of absence respiration or its or his difficulty demands allergological inspection.

Horoshilova N.V.
28.06.2004, 01:05
To solve the problem with army - it is necessary to lay down once again in hospital for the final diagnosis. And for simplification of respiration - in a nose - - on 1 inspiration in both nasal courses of 1 times in day. To exclude from a ration all -significant allergens, that you probably have already made, daily wet cleaning of a premise or room also is necessary, get a cleaner of air.

Michael
28.06.2004, 07:19
Thanks you big for advice or councils. Yours faithfully Michael