PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 17 years. On this medium send or have left for 20 minutes on street at a lesson ...

Svetlana To.
26.06.2004, 16:32
Hello! To me of 17 years. On this medium send or have left for 20 minutes on street at a lesson of physical culture. When we have returned to school, I have seen the reflection in a mirror and : the face red. By the evening there were edemas under eyes, an awful itch, a burning sensation. First I have thought, have burned down. But for 20 minutes? I earlier all the summer long spent on the sun, I swarty, never burned down. At the night of an arm or a hand have become covered by pimples. Again intolerable itch. On Thursday tried to not happen on the sun. And we have gone or send to Friday on stadium (there too the sun). Have run 1, 5 km. The face, thought, red from jog. But the erythema has not passed or has not taken place. Now burned and brushes of arms or hand were scratched also ears. Last night the erythema has almost passed or has almost taken place, there was a red shade. Today in the afternoon on road has home noticed: a burning sensation and a pricking I feel only on the sun, the skin again reddens and is scratched. What is it, the doctor? My friend has told or said, that at me an allergy on the sun. Really I cannot sunbathe more?

Horoshilova N.V.
28.06.2004, 01:25
Try or Taste before a finding on the sun
To use a sun-protection cream with the big degree of protection. And also seem to the endocrinologist and . The photodermatitis (so your status is called) happens at illnesses or diseases of a thyroid gland and rheumatological diseases.