PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me an inflammation of a bladder, after intensive course of treatment ...

The anonym
25.06.2004, 19:29
At me an inflammation of a bladder, after intensive course of treatment by antibiotics 4 months. The doctor to me has advised to pass or take place . -such ? You will advise What preparations for an organism? (at me was ).

Horoshilova N.V.
26.06.2004, 06:14
After an intensive course of antibiotics the mycotic affection (candidiasis) mucous and a dysbacteriosis of mucosas usually develops. Besides the reason of absence of effect from antibiotics (how much or as far as I have understood from your report, despite of treatment - the phenomena of a cystitis do not pass or take place?) there can be a presence of a virus infection. Before to interfere in system (now it can be noneffective also) it would be necessary to hand over a smear from a urethra on mushrooms, a tank. Flora and to spend -diagnostics of a virus infection (a virus of simple herpes, a cytomegalovirus), and also to hand over the analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis. It is possible to make and an immunogram. And already on the basis of the received results to spend treatment.