PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In the beginning of December accepted Zitrolid, Nistatinum and Aevit. To windows...

Natalia
25.06.2004, 10:38
Hello! In the beginning of December accepted Zitrolid, Nistatinum and Aevit. To the termination or ending of reception of these preparations at me have appeared fine pryshchiki on a forehead and a breast. I so understand is a dysbacteriosis?! Then I have left otyhat for 10 days and on the sun all has passed or has taken place, but after homing to Moscow pryshchiki have again appeared, but already it is less. What to do or make? It is how much effective Lineks in the given situation?

Brejkin D.V.
25.06.2004, 22:33
Natalia, it is necessary to know in occasion of what you accepted these preparations, probably an eruption is display of the given disease. At dysbacteriosis Lineks effective enough preparation, however to apply it or him it is necessary during not less 2 weeks, and after it or him it is obligatory to pass to other biological preparation (even on bifidumbakterin) which it is necessary to accept (minimum) within a month.