PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to ask a question on alimentary additives VISION. How much or as far as they are effective, nap...

Lena
24.06.2004, 16:09
I wish to ask a question on alimentary additives VISION. How much or as far as they are effective, for example, for rising immunity, against ugnetennoj functions of glands of internal secretion, in comparison with traditional methods of treatment. Whether there is no from them a harm. Whether next it is the Herbalife and whether it is necessary to throw out on it of money. In advance thanks.

Horoshilova N.V.
25.06.2004, 15:18
Harm from them will not be, but it is necessary to imagine precisely the mechanism of their action and that you are going to to receive. Here it is a lot of nuances and solve the problem on necessity of this or that additive the doctor familiar with preparations of this firm and having an operational experience with them can only.
As to " emission of money ", having bought or purchased a medicine in a drugstore, advertised in mass-media (can be too the doctors having commercial contacts with firmoj-by the manufacturer), you too risk to not receive effect. If you doverjatete to the one who has offered you this production the effect should be good. If something causes in you doubts, it is better to refrain.
By the way, many preparations from the Herbalife, by structure (I personally do not have experience either with gerbaajfom, nor with Vizonom) - quite quite good if them to apply under indications. So business not in the company, and in structure of and quality of an offered product. To receive effect with fitopreparatami (bioadditives) it is necessary to imagine precisely its or his action and in what situations you it or him are going to to apply. Not knowing neither you, nor that you wish to get - cannot for something for you be advised. It is necessary well for itself to represent, that there are no "good" and "bad" medicines, and is shown in the given situation and not shown. It is impossible to find fault or praise all without grounds. In each concrete case the result can be absolutely distinguished or various.