PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I the guy of 24 years. At me a following problem in techeni last 5 years has noticed...

Alexandr
24.06.2004, 23:50
I the guy of 24 years. At me a following problem in techeni last 5 years has noticed at itself rise in temperature by the evening up to 37, 2 - 37, 5. Last 2 years has gradually started to feel weakness, I can not be going to (such vrechatlenie vrodeby has poisoned, chemto, acyanotic, swelled up kakojto (by the way for the last 2, 5 years poravljalsja up to 105 and grew thin up to 86. My weight was before there were in district of 80 kg. At body height 187). For these or it 2, 5 years has passed or has taken place a heap of inspections, zdal a plenty of analyses - ALL In NORM or RATE, but I feel disgustingly, especially after meal even if to tea has had a drink, such impression vrodeby not tea and has drunk some vodka. Accepted antibiotics - any izmineny. Addressed to therapists (in norm or rate), nevropatolagam (has made MRT a brain - attributes likvornoj hypertensias, the rest in norm or rate, has handed over analyses on herpes a cytomegalovirus - have found small credits, it was all the same treated - any izmineny), an ENT (hr. The tonsillitis, 6 months ago has made tonzilloktomiju, nikaih izmineny), to cardiologists (heart in norm or rate), to gastroenterologists (hr. The cholecystitis, was treated - any izmineny), to psychiatrists (in norm or rate), to neurosurgeons (it was surveyed on a tumour of a pituitary body - all in norm or rate). At me on all body of the extension (on a back, in a lap, on femurs). In occasion of extensions passed or took place inspection at endokrinologa (slavl analyses on hormones) that's all right. pozhalusta help or assist me!

Brejkin D.V.
25.06.2004, 09:34
Alexander, in this case to help or assist on the Internet it is impossible!