PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 3 months with atopicheskim a dermatitis have made the analysis by definition I...

Maria
14.06.2004, 13:34
To the child 3 months with atopicheskim a dermatitis have made the analysis by definition IgE to alimentary allergens. All 10 assays negative including on the cow milk, wheat, eggs, a cod, carrots. It is possible to consider or count these analyses authentic and to return to me in the ration even sour-milk products? The child on GV. Whether there can be this analysis doubtful, t. To at education of thoracal milk these allergens are modified by any image? I do not know, how - to another to write. The rigid diet in current of 4 weeks of improvements has not given.

Bolshakova M.A.
15.06.2004, 20:35
Most likely in the given situation of assay cannot be authentic. Even if the child would be more senior and used products itself (instead of through milk) the error of definition would be significant. Much less often an allergy at children vtsyzyvaet krolchatina and sour-milk products on the basis of kozego milk, grechiha, fig.. Discuss with the treating doctor tselesoobreznost uses of Ketotifenum

Maria
18.06.2004, 09:42
But in fact for 4 weeks, that I did not use all milk or dairy, wheat, a rye, an oats, a beef, the chicken, eggs, nikaju a fish, nuts, yes it is easier to write, that I ate (rice, grechka, the turkey, tsv. Cabbage, Bruxelles, sparzhevaja a string bean, brokkoli, vegetable marrows, a potato, rice hlebtsy, toffu, sometimes koze milk (100 rbl. pachka-not ochen-that you will get drunk), no visible improvements have occured or happened, and the hemoglobin at the kid became low iz-for such diets. I start to doubt, what is it curably. At one children's forum has not met anybody to that would manage to get rid of it or this. Twenty years ago my brother had the same, and 40 years ago at my mother. Really in medicine have not thought up anything new? It is necessary to hope, that by a year all will pass or take place, as was at my relatives. But to sleep, however, at night it would be desirable.

Bolshakova M.A.
21.06.2004, 21:35
The anemia has arisen at all iz-for diets. At each normal child in the age of 3 h months she is! She is a powerful or potent stimulator of an osteal brain, and would be worse if it or her was not. You should survey in a complex the child at the good allergist internally (in SPb, for example, Maria Magdaliny's hospital) where to you will pick up treatment. To neglect it it is impossible. Well if by a year will pass or take place, but the neurodermite i/or an asthma can be generated