PDA

Просмотр полной версии : izvinite za latinnnitsu. U menya ujasno "soxnut" ladoni ruk i stopi nog. Ya...

Masha
20.06.2004, 22:27
izvinite za latinnnitsu. U menya ujasno "soxnut" ladoni ruk i stopi nog. Ya uje vse krema pereprobovala, pyu ribiy jir, otmchivayu ruki v kislom moloke-nu nichego ne pomogaet! Eto nastolko neudobno i nepriyatno, a glavnoye, otveta dat nikto ne mojet! POMOGITE!!!!

Brejkin D.V.
21.06.2004, 01:40
Masha, well it is very complex or difficult to help or assist without survey, I do not know than you are ill or sick. Dryness of arms or hand can be for the different reasons. Cod-liver oil most likely to use it is not necessary. You to the dermatologist addressed? To what to you diagnose? First of all it is necessary to smear arms or hand on a regular basis with special creams, for example Atoderm P. O. zinc firms Bioderma (France) or something similar. Prpejte a course of vitamin A and E (in Russia it is Aevitum). CHto-Something concrete can be recommended only knowing what is this disease and than you treated. Write to me on E-mail.