PDA

Просмотр полной версии : the doctor. To my child 3 years. A month with 12.01.02 keeps ...

Oksana
19.06.2004, 09:42
the doctor. To my child 3 years. A month with 12.01.02 the temperature, but above than 37, 4 not keeps. Have handed over the analysis of a blood: Hb - 124, F 5, 510 in 9 degrees, 107 - 5 /, -10, -3, -35, -49, -4. Whether I do not know correctly could prohonour that has been written. The question consists in, whether whether it is possible to define or determine under these analyses is in a blood? Why temperature? Have told or said that we have helminths. Have handed over analyses of a feces - not helminths, not it is not revealed. 26.11.01 passed or took place treatment from . (one week - , , gluconat of a calcium, ; two weeks - , , then again week - , , gluconat of a calcium, ( treatments did or made " blind intubation " once a week). After that month accepted , , Aevitum). Whether could cause or call this treatment rise in temperature? has told or said, what the maintenance or contents of eosinocytes can be caused or called ? The child has a food allergy on fiber. Whether allergic reaction can give rise in temperature? Or it is connected with a digestive tube, in this case stagnation of bile in a cholic bubble. For Oksana earlier is grateful.

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist, lms@fromru.c
20.06.2004, 04:33
The raised or increased maintenance or contents of eosinocytes can be caused as an intoxication at a helminthiasis, and by reaction. The analysis of a blood can specify and chronic inflammatory process. If at the child is alimentary - necessarily to eat and a dysbacteriosis which could be aggravated spent with treatment - make on a dysbacteriosis, it too can cause temperature and changes in the blood count. If with flora of an intestine that's all right the child needs to be shown a hematologist - its or his observation will be probably necessary.

Oksana
20.06.2004, 21:50
Thanks