PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Whether prompt, please, there can be an allergy on sumamed? Mine...

Tatyana
08.06.2004, 19:23
Good afternoon! Whether prompt, please, there can be an allergy on sumamed? To My son 4 years, the doctor has registered sumamed, have treated 4 days, in 2 days the skin on palms and palchikah began to grow bare. And so to grow bare, that already almost all slezla. I suspect, it is what is it connected with sumamedom.

Bolshakova M.A.
09.06.2004, 05:44
The allergy is possible or probable on ANY substance entered in an organism. The allergy on sumamed arises much less often than on others a/. If you drank or saw a syrup, probably reaction to an excipient. Besides obgormnoe quantity or amount of infectious diseases (a scarlatina, kor, a pseudotuberculosis and iersineoz) proceed including with oblezaniem ladoshek and stopok. For specification of a situation show the child to the pediatrist internally. It can be useful Zirtek in drops

Tatyana
12.06.2004, 06:01
The child had an angina, accepted sumamed-suspension. The matter is that at it or him the pollinosis already begins. Perhaps, it is a two-dimensional allergy? And more a question: than it is better to force down signs of a pollinosis? We since February, 1st accept Ketotifenum, always near at hand klaritin in a syrup.

Bolshakova M.A.
16.06.2004, 03:32
Can be at you the scarlatina - has slipped at her as there is also an angina and oblezanie skins. In absentia now to understand it is impossible. A pollinosis you treat kak-that strange. You should visit or attend the allergist and to pick up local (in a nose, eyes) treatment most likely kromonami. And to follow policy SIT which will help or assist to enter into next spring more easy in the autumn. It is tactically wrong to treat pollinosis Klaritinom

Tatyana
18.06.2004, 02:16
Thanks big for answers. Really the pediatrist could not find out a scarlatina? Voobshche-that on signs is similar. Both the temperature was, and a nausea, both headaches. There was also an eruption, but I thought, it something allergic as at the child constantly gde-nibud such "bljamby" jump out on a leg or foot on the priest... But 2 3 pieces are usual them is, and during their this illness or disease became about 10 12 pieces, but not on folds, and on all body (legs or foots, a back, a stomach or belly). On color of tongue I have not turned attention. At a scarlatina he necessarily crimson?
And more. Tell or say, please, teper-that what to do or make? And if it was the scarlatina? Accepted sumamed is an output or exit? Or to recover it is necessary?

Bolshakova M.A.
20.06.2004, 19:31
If there was a scarlatina, sumamed - an output or exit. By the way crimson tongue it at all its or his color, and pupyrchitost as at a raspberry. If there was a nausea has probably slipped a pseudotuberculosis (any attitude or relation to a tuberculosis he has no). To understand zaojano it is senseless