PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 2 months keep temperature 37 37.4 In September (1...

Irina
20.06.2004, 13:23
Hello! At me 2 months keep temperature 37 37.4 In September (1.09.) and October (11.10) has had been ill lakulnoj with an angina. Have diagnosed chronic tonzilit. Such temperature Since then keeps. Anybody from doctors does not explain why it, what reason. Has passed or has taken place a course fizioterrapii (the laser, UZ) mestno. Fizeoterapevt has told or said. That if tonsils gave temperature after fizioprotsedur this temperature would disappear. Handed over analyses of a blood, urine, an electrocardiogram. Analyses in porjake. But I am am disturbed with this constant temperature. Please, prompt, whether there are occasions for trouble? Also what I should check up? Thanks big. Yours faithfully, Irina, 21 year.

Brejkin D.V.
20.06.2004, 18:02
Irina, long subfibriliteta (temperature 37 37.5) is a lot of reasons. On the Internet I cannot put the diagnosis to you. If the temperature has appeared after an angina most likely she is connected with tonsils. Anyway inspection should be begun with them. It is necessary to make a smear of fauces on crop (on flora) and the analysis of a blood on atistreptolizin-About and antiStreptokinasa for exception (or acknowledgement or confirmations) guilts of a streptococcus which more often and causes anginas and subfibrilitet. If he will be found out it is necessary to follow a policy of antibacterial therapy with the further supporting or maintaining treatment by Bicillinum. If this microbe will not be found out, it is necessary to search for other reasons.