PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! (to her 17 years) have put my sister the final diagnosis: a bronchus...

Elena
18.06.2004, 16:21
Hello! (to her 17 years) have put my sister the final diagnosis: bronchial asthma I of a degree, the exogenous form, sredne-serious current, the period of relative remission, a household sensibilization. Support: hr. An obstructive bronchitis, outside of an exacerbation.
Every night at it or her attacks of a dyspnea. She constantly uses an aerosolic preparation.
Whether the asthma in I-oh stages of its or her development is curable? To itself else it is necessary to address for the help? If more detailed information is necessary, leave address. Mails. Thanks.

Horoshilova N.V.
20.06.2004, 05:09
If at YOUR sister attacks of a dyspnea everyone noch-it not the period of remission, and active enough protsess-is necessary korregirovat its or her treatment. Please, send more detailed information (household sensibilizatsija-to which allergens, that she now receives if vozmozhno-the given inspections) to the address of nati@radio. ru Astma-serious disease, but indemnification it is possible or probable. To itself else it is not possible obroatitsja for pomoshchju-I can tell or say, t. To. I do not know to you already addressed.