PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! 19 years. I cannot any more... retsedivirujushchy a stomatitis (in the childhood still in...

vitaly
14.06.2004, 14:14
The doctor! 19 years. I cannot any more... retsedivirujushchy a stomatitis (in the childhood still sometimes furuncles were) that on the right, at the left on a lower lip in the same places. v/m tsikloferon a course of 20 ampoules and again he here has now pierced ((I chew I sit immudon. To be shot?

Brejkin D.V.
17.06.2004, 18:02
Not, well what for to be shot. Try to follow policy Likopida though the effect is not guaranteed. If you did not pass or take place immunologic inspection, it is desirable to pass or take place it or him to try to find out problems of immunity. By the way, very good immunostimulirujushchim effect the present zakalivanie possesses. It is much more effective than the majority of preparations which possess very doubtful action (unfortunately) though and zakalivatsja it is serious enough more often.

vitaly
19.06.2004, 08:03
The doctor of thanks! The idea with zakalivaniem has liked) and likopida has eaten so much! Already it is terrible to recollect, and immunograms did or made... I come to the doctor, she looks a card, finds out, that I yet was not poisoned or persecuted with a preparation "x" and with pleasure to me it or him appoints or nominates " well give still here it we shall try or taste ", and these or it give in my life was so much, soon chemical warehouse I shall be) Thanks!