PDA

Просмотр полной версии : / After occurrence in a throat not characteristic for an angina and other diseases in...

Sasha
14.06.2004, 18:03
/ After occurrence in a throat not characteristic for an angina and other diseases in a throat, the ENT has directed me in SES. Have made a smear on Kandidy and flora in oral cavities, and also crop on sensitivity to antibiotics. As a result have revealed Haemophilus influenzae 4 j degrees of body height. (what does it mean?) and mushrooms of a sort kandida in drozzhevoj to a phase 1 degrees. (what does it mean?) who that have not explained to me but have appointed or nominated treatment (ENT) according to result mikrobiolog-go isledovanija and definitions of sensitivity to the Hemophilic rod. " Gentomitsin " - it is high-strung to a, it is appointed or nominated 80 v/m a day within 7 days. Whether in anotatsii on an antibiotic are not specified of Item As you consider or count enough on term of treatment and purpose or appointment of this antibiotic? In a week has repeated a course dr. An antibiotic picked up SES, Cefalexinum. The general or common status has improved but the temperature 37, 1 3 keeps. And what chance will recover from a hemophilic rod. While I have pains in only a throat. Month treatment of a candidiasis and a pharyngomycosis does not bring result any of preparations what to do or make further? Periodically on cheeks and with internal the parties or sides of labiums appear bloody specks, what is it can be? Why doctors do not appoint or nominate that tsikloferon? A HIV negatively. At me the hepatitis In + With since 1997. OA of a blood is lowered a hemoglobin and not enough iron 3, 5. The rest in norm or rate.

Brejkin D.V.
15.06.2004, 15:51
Sasha, on the Internet it is complex or difficult to judge, if in SES have defined or determined, GP it is sensitive to Gentamycin and Cefalexinum treatment by them is competent. Why it has not given effect the doctor who sees you internally can judge only. TSikloferron - an antiviral agent why it or him should appoint or nominate at a pharyngitis?

Sasha
16.06.2004, 10:27
I shall specify, a pharyngomycosis and a candidiasis. With a fungus 2 months, Nistatinum do not consult and other have not helped or assisted. In occasion of GP... Now obvious displays of this infection are not present. The main thing now I can not cope with a fungus in an oral cavity and tonsils. What to do or make?

Maria
17.06.2004, 22:37
It is good to use difljukan (for example Fljukanazol), the truth very dearly or expensively.

Brejkin D.V.
18.06.2004, 08:24
Really, Difljukan in this case an ideal output or exit.