PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a chronic bronchitis. Last time among night begins an attack and...

Dividing
17.06.2004, 02:49
At me a chronic bronchitis. Last time among night begins an attack allergii-a rhinitis, chihanie. The doctor has told or said, that now assays on allergen will show nothing, as I cough.

Brejkin D.V.
17.06.2004, 05:52
proby-everyone will show that. Simply allergy probably at you on pollen, and pollen assays now to put it is impossible, it is done or made only in osenne-zimne-spring time. It is possible to hand over a blood on definition of a level of specific immunoglobulins E to allergens or on other kinds of definition of a sensibilization by birth (if laboratory in holiday do not send away or have left). In Peter it can be made in ours allergotsentre, bodies 272 54 43. Success.

Viksel
18.06.2004, 05:26
During 5 years I can not already get rid from ginetalnogo herpes. Pereprobyvala the different preparations appointed or nominated by doctors, but improvements not nabljudaetsja-as pours out two times a month. Really the situation will not change for the better? And in fact I wish to have healthy children!