PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One year ago I have passed or have taken place course of treatment by antibiotics. Since then I st...

Evgenie
14.06.2004, 17:43
Hello! One year ago I have passed or have taken place course of treatment by antibiotics. Since then I suffer a dysbacteriosis of an intestine that is shown in absence of a defecation. To me the set preparatov-eubiotikov, ferment or enzymatic preparations and many other things has been appointed or nominated, but the chair appeared only by means of laxatives which recently too not so help or assist me. Once I tried or tasted immunal, he has helped or assisted me, but also its or his effect too has appeared short. I passed or took place inspection in the Moscow hospital, but there too have found nothing. Doctors consider or count it as consequence or investigation of the lowered immunity. Tell or say, please, how such disease is treated and whether it is necessary to me to address to the doctor to the immunologist for the help?

V.D.
16.06.2004, 06:36
Any osnovanijuvjazyvat your status with " the lowered immunity " is not present (for immunodefitsitnyh statuses in general the diarrhea) is more typical. It, more likely, consequence or investigation intestinal disbioza or attritions mucous as consequence or investigation of incomplete treatment. e., in your case immunity - separately, constipations - separately. You need to address to a homeopathist.

Evgenie
16.06.2004, 13:33
Many thanks for the answer!

Brejkin D.V.
18.06.2004, 03:38
The answer is given earlier.