PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 14 years. Suffers an allergy on the first flowering. We cost or stand on the account at...

Evgenie
14.06.2004, 20:34
To my son of 14 years. Suffers an allergy on the first flowering. We cost or stand on the account at the allergist with 7. Spent all kinds of treatment which offered us: nyxes, reception of allergen before flowering under the scheme or plan tempered and t item, but... It is diagnosed " the Bronchial asthma ". Now except for an asthma with 1 15, still there is a paroxysmal tussis after all virus diseases which happens in the morning 2 and in the evening 2 3 hours. The son accepts Ventolinum, but he does not stop tussis and is not clear, as this tussis to remove or take off. If to send at this time the son in school tussis amplifies, probably, because he hesitates and experiences. What is this tussis how it or him to stop?

child
16.06.2004, 09:47
Evgenie Moskva on February, 12th 2003 17 : 54 : 32
To my son of 14 years. Suffers an allergy on the first flowering. We cost or stand on the account at the allergist with 7. Spent all kinds of treatment which offered us: nyxes, reception of allergen before flowering under the scheme or plan tempered and t item, but... It is diagnosed " the Bronchial asthma ". Now except for an asthma (the extremity or end aprelja-the beginning of May), now after all virus diseases still is paroxysmal tussis which happens in the morning and in the evening for 2 3 hours. The son accepts Ventolinum, but he does not stop this tussis and is not clear, as it or him to remove or take off. If to send at this time the son in school tussis amplifies, probably, because he hesitates and experiences. What is this tussis how it or him to stop?