PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello once again the doctor. I wrote to you in occasion of atopicheskogo a dermatitis and...

Andrey
14.06.2004, 11:13
Hello once again the doctor. I wrote to you in occasion of atopicheskogo a dermatitis and an infection. As to me spoke the dermatologist, at me a staphylococcal infection. She is shown in the form of pustular wounds from which the transparent liquid exudes, stiffening, becomes yellow. And so on many parts of a body, including on a pilar part of a head. It lasts the third year!!! Dermatoloi and allergists to which I went, appoint or nominate classical treatment of an allergy: antihistamines + ointments + a diet and all! But the infection does not pass or take place that!!!: (please, advise, where to me will address in Moscow where me will be kvalifitsirovanno and EFFECTIVELY to treat? To treat this staphilococcus. Will take analyses, etc. I Look forward to hearing.

Brejkin D.V.
16.06.2004, 01:29
If an infection staphylococcal the liquid exudes not, and pus (green). I certainly do not see, but under your description I assume, that at you a strophulus - one of forms of a food allergy. With the Moscow centers it is not familiar. Try to address in scientific research institute of the Immunology (on highway Kashirskom).