PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Two months ago to me cut out in hospital the big furuncle...

Anna
14.06.2004, 22:45
The dear doctor! Two months ago to me cut out in hospital the big furuncle on a peritoneum. (before suffered a furunculosis even a month two). Pricked "" (8 nyxes). The surgeon on a residence has given following references: " any medicines, vitamins, an autohemotherapy it is not necessary, more nothing will appear ". And here later two months there was a furuncle.... What to me to do or make?

Horoshilova N.V.
15.06.2004, 22:59
To spend inspection on presence of the centers of a chronic infection and to treat them. Special attention to give -to an intestinal tract, including the analysis on a dysbacteriosis. Except for that it is necessary to spend allergological inspection on presence of an obvious or latent sensibilization to any allergen. To visit or attend -the endocrinologist for exception of hormonal frustration. Only having found out all these circumstances and having eliminated or erased;removed whenever possible revealed malfunctions it is possible to get rid of a furunculosis.