PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 31 year and I not allergik. However yesterday has occured or happened strange with...

Ekaterina
14.06.2004, 19:07
Hello! To me 31 year and I not allergik. However yesterday there was a strange case. After a usual supper, all over again there was an itch in the field of ears, then a neck, a breast, predplechija have reddened and even as have swelled up a little, burned and were scratched. Individual vesicles on a body. Has accepted suprastin-it became better, and in 3 hours all has repeated. Has accepted 2 more tablets. 2 days ago has painted hair. A skin of a head quiet. What is it can be and with what to begin inspection? Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
15.06.2004, 11:59
Inspection should be begun with visit to the allergist and internal conversation with it or him. For putting off or taking out of similar statuses can accept modern antihistamine preparations, such as Loratin, Zirtek, 180, Erius, etc. on 1 tab once a day. They operate or work approximately day, t. e. More longly than Suprastinum. Inspection can pass or take place in Sankt-Petersburg MNTK "Allergotsentr", bodies (812 272 54 43. Success.