PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About one month back to me have diagnosed a bronchial asthma 1...

h.m.hamster
14.06.2004, 18:56
Hello! About one month back I was diagnosed with a bronchial asthma of 1 stage, easy or light;mild current, atomicheskoj forms, an allergic rhinitis and have prescribed medicine tajled, I have started it or him to accept, but allergolod have told or said what is it not garmonalnoe a medicine, and in poliklinnike have on the contrary told or said that garmonalnoe, whether so it, in fact I have already started it or him to accept? Whether and more would like to learn or find out it is possible with such diagnosis otkosit from army as speak, what with an asthma of an easy or a light;a mild degree can quite recognize suitable, whether so it?
(metal-hamster@yandex. ru)

Brejkin D.V.
15.06.2004, 08:38
Tajled is nedokromil sodium, this not hormonal agent, accustoming to it or him;them does not arise. The people who are ill or sick a bronchial asthma of easy or light;mild current admit unusable to front service. More often vsgo them on urgent service do not call, however there is an opportunity of that can call on not front service.