PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my child 2 years. On fifth of October at it or her was ...

pluton82@mtu-net.ru
14.06.2004, 12:34
Hello. To my child 2 years. On fifth of October at it or her was a stomach and temperature 37.6. Next day the liquid chair was 5 times, I have given 1/3, but without Suprastinum. 7.10.01 all was by way of, then again a chair up to 3 times a day. During this time cherry kissel, was also a fish and juice. 9.10.01 during walk on cheeks there were spots, as a urticaria, and so now after each walk. What is it can be and how it to treat?

Horoshilova N.V.
14.06.2004, 15:52
Probably, that at the child on a background of an acute intestinal infection the inflammation -an intestinal tract, a gastritis, a dyskinesia of cholic ways, a pancreatitis and as -there were dermal displays of diseases GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT has developed.
Has not so understood, and here walk? (changes on a skin of cheeks appear only in the street. And houses disappear? Whether also -the chair was normalized?)
It is necessary to survey the child at , to exclude and a parasitogenic infection, to hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis. It is necessary to keep strictly a diet (to exclude citrus, a fish and seafoods, a bird, milk, eggs, nuts, honey, --salty), with meal to accept enzymes ( forte either or ) Further - by results of analyses.