PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor at me a question, my husband accepts antibiotics on kotory...

Alevtina
12.06.2004, 19:56
Hello, the doctor at me a question, whether my husband accepts antibiotics on which at me an allergy can together with a semen in an organism get allergens. I ask because all over again the husband, and now and at me on the face had an eruption (but it or he 2 weeks ago, and at me only today and has less than at it or him. Opportunities to address to the doctor internally are not present t. To we are in other country.

Brejkin D.V.
13.06.2004, 17:06
Alevtina. Allocation of antibiotics with a semen probably, but at you on the face it will not cause or call an eruption. Most likely the reason of an eruption another.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 23:27
The dear doctor, I wish to specify in 12 years at me there was an allergic shock and I have got in reanimation, the reason for it or this was an antibiotic gentomitsin which mum has dripped to me in a nose from a genyantritis. All also began with such eruption on cheeks, therefore I and worry. pozhajlusta, specify, whether it is necessary to be protected in addition, using a condom for the period of a course (as the husband begins a course with tomorrow gentomitsina) and whether can cause or call an allergy what substance got with a semen in an organism, understand for me it very important t. To I constantly suffered from dermal displays and their last time became less, and here again. Help or assist the doctor. Alevtina (again)

Brejkin D.V.
14.06.2004, 06:25
Considering your addition, you under no circumstances cannot contact to gentamycin. In this case certainly it is better to use a condom, plus for the period of application by your husband of gentamycin, accept atigistaminnyj a preparation: Loratin (Zirtek, 180, Erius, Klaritin) on 1 tab once a day. It should prevent possible or probable reactions. Success.