PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Please on my question: the immunologist has appointed or nominated m...

Andrey
11.06.2004, 07:29
Hello the doctor. Please on my question: the immunologist has appointed or nominated to me , but -for dangers of allergic reaction at me to the given preparation, he has appointed or nominated to drip it or him in a nose on two drops. The doctor has told or said, that so to children enter a preparation. In general under the instruction it or him enter intramusculary. To me entered but there was a strong allergy. Now have decided to try or taste so. But I very much doubt of efficiency of its or his action at in a nose. It is effective? Will give result?

Dmitry
12.06.2004, 17:18
Hello, Andrey. If you once already had an allergic reaction on (at any variant of introduction) it is better to not apply it or him. If, nevertheless, it is necessary to try or taste another (necessarily consult to the immunologist).

Andrey
12.06.2004, 22:16
And can explain, why? There Can be that serious consequences?

Dmitry
14.06.2004, 02:21
the God protects. An allergy - a thing such... Consequences can and to not be at all. But if you had an allergic reaction, especially strong, most likely, she can repeat again in the same kind, more strongly, more weakly, or absolutely on another.