PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! A question about zakalivanie. I long time poured holo...

Vadim
09.06.2004, 11:21
Hello, the doctor! A question about zakalivanie. I long time poured cold water and felt fine - did not hurt or ill;sick even in the most furious frosts and epidemics. And then kak-that was passed or missed with some months, and has there and then fallen down with cold, and provaljalsja with her is much longer, than normal people. It directs at reflections, that such stressful methods of rising of immunity are not too useful: the organism "sits down" on such shake-up and in itself already "is lazy" to struggle with an infection. And I " edge or territory of an ear " heard, that stressful improvement (a cold, famine) - with an adrenaline and corticosteroids - destroys or blasts vessels. (an example: Porphyrias Ivanov has died of a gangrene.) that you think in this occasion? Whether it is necessary to renew spongings down? If yes, on what system?

Brejkin D.V.
13.06.2004, 10:31
Any methods zakalivanija are good moderately as well as playing sports. If perebarshchit both in that and in other - it will not be kind. Therefore continue zakalivatsja, only be not overzealous. And system choose or consult in conference LFK.