PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Help or assist me to make, please, the correct decision. At mine...

Galina Antonova
10.06.2004, 18:51
Zdrastvujte! Help or assist me to make, please, the correct decision. At my son (1 year 4 months) since four months atopichesky a dermatitis. We addressed to many experts and everyone appointed or nominated to us the treatment. Unfortunately, substantial improvement was not in one of cases.
Results of researches:
Yoke allergenspetsifichesky (milk cow - 4, kurinnoe an egg - 1, wheat flour - 2, D.pteronissinus - 2)
Level IgE of the general or common of 255.0 ?N/ML
Immunologic blood analysis:
Leucocytes - 11,2 (10/L)
Segm. 41 % has fallen. 2 % eoz. 6 % of bases. 0 % mon. 3 % of Lima. 48 %
t- 64 % t- the certificate or act. 56 %
t- 3,4 (10 in 9/L)
_ 8 % In- 0,4
About- 28 %
LTI 3,3
Immunoglobulins:
JgH-0,85?u/ml
JgJ-6,3 mg/ml
JgA-0,26 mg/ml
Circulating immune complexes 21,0 Units
Phagocytic parameter of 36 %
Spontaneous 6 % Stimulirovannyj of 28 %
Index of stimulation 4,7

Appointed or Nominated to us: polifepam, Laktobakterin, Diazolinum, salitsil- drops, Cinnarizinum, Ketotifenum, finistil, Diazolinum, Suprastinum, algisorb, prednizalon. In a delivery thoracal milk have replaced on Alfare and -110, but on their background at the child digestive disturbances and then have told or said have begun to enter prikorm, and thoracal milk have forbidden, though I half a year was on the strict gipoallergennoj to a diet. We with the kid have passed or have taken place course GBO. Have pierced polioksidony. Naruzhno to us appointed or nominated lanolinovyj a cream, Unguentum Zinci, elakom, Synaflanum.
But as I already spoke, we have not achieved essential successes. I did not give last four months to the kid what medicines and adhered to a rigid diet. Deterioration are not present, but in the extremity or end of September there were rashes, here and there with moknutiem. We have addressed to the allergist-immunologist and to us have registered: Zaditenum (2), Peritolum, suppositories with bifidumbakterinom, suppositories with KIPferonom, naruzhno ointment "Irikor".
I am am confused with a plenty of medicines which is received by the kid. Whether it will affect or have an effect in the further a liver and kidneys? Whether it is necessary to us to agree on the course of treatment offered vrachem? Whether Probably treatment sew allergies exclusively dieteoj? Or more sparing way. What further forecast of our disease? Whether Mozhite you to offer other variant of treatment?
Excuse for so extensive question. In advance I thank you.

Portnova I.V.
11.06.2004, 09:19
Unfortunately, atopichesky the dermatitis is chronic disease, with long relapsing current, tebuet constant treatment. Therapy should be complex. You correctly do or make, that keep to a diet, this or thus one of the most important directions in therapy, but sometimes one diet happens insufficiently as very much often, allergies the ferment or enzymatic failure, a dysbacteriosis, etc. diseases accompanies. I advise you to spend the analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis, a scatology of a feces (if was not spent yet) then it will be possible to pick up sootvetstujushchuju therapy. Zaditenum (the Swiss firm!) very good preparation, but we appoint or nominate its or his longer course from 3 till 6 months. The treatment offered by other doctor, without detailed survey and conversation with you to discuss a little bit incorrectly. The forecast of disease depends on many factors, in particular from a heredity, keeping of a diet and eliminative actions, specific features.